Narada Resort & Spa Qixian Mount
An internationally renowned resort, it is the only five-star hotel featuring a tropical rainforest setting and natural hot spring in Hainan. Located within one of the most famous touristy beauty spots in China, the Mt Qixianling National Reserve, you will wake up to tranquil views of the most perfectly preserved tropical rainforest in the region.
Isolated within the pristine tropical wilderness of Bsoting, it is the only five-star hotel featuring a tropical forest and hot spring in Hainan. Far removed from the more tourist populated areas of the island, the resort is renowned for its beautiful waterfall and tropical plants, as well as a hot spring with an average temperature of 33 degrees Celsius. Recreational facilities available include a billiards hall, tennis table room and an outdoor pool.
- Secluded Tianxiang Spa Center provide Facial, massage therapy service and 6 separate hot spring pool
- Offers 268 elegantly decorated guestrooms, including standard rooms, suites and executive floors.
- All room features an private outdoor hot-spring bath
- Famous Flying fish dish and ‘Kissing Fish’ massage
- Sauna room, children`s room, game room, Gym and Yoga platform
- Total 4 outdoor pool mixed with underground hot spring and mountain cold springs
- Close to Li & Miao village (Bing Lang Gu Village)
- Frequent shuttle to the Sanya city for hotel guest
Hotspring National Forest Park, Qixianling, Baoting, Hainan Island.
*All rates are effective until 31DEC2011. All rates are in AUD dollars (AUD$) and inclusive of 15% service charges and 5% government taxes. Other unlisted hotel rooms and services are available please enquire. All rates are subject to change during the public holidays and booking subject to room availability
You must be logged in to write a review!